Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No music?

Not a chance!  Been practicing more than ever though in order to play better on the next set of songs.  My hunch is it will pay off as I'm always noticing ways to improve.  The more I learn, figure out and write between recordings the more evolved the compositions will be.  It's pretty funny actually...all these years from when I started, I'm still trying to get my left hand to be quicker on the drums.  I'm having a lot of fun with guitars as well...but the real important thing is finding a key that is comfortable to sing in and I think I've nailed that...It would be cool to get a band together but I kind of don't care all that much with no gigs lined up, which I don't care that much about either.  To make this music now and hammer away at the project is the most important thing.  So, I imagine within the next few months you will hear a few new cuts off the forthcoming album.  Getting that 1812 bit out of the way was a step in the right direction!  Mailing out more albums and posters this week, like last week and the week before that, which is a beautiful thing!

Thank you for listening!


Josh

Albums on Bandcamp

ReverbNation


No comments:

Post a Comment